A place where life can slow right down
We specialize on creating a room that offers a very rare sensorial experience.
If you stand in silence space for long enough, you start to hear your heartbeat. A ringing in your ears becomes deafening. When you move, your bones make a grinding noise. Eventually you lose your balance, because the absolute lack of reverberation sabotages your spatial awareness.
Emptiness is a mode of perception, a way of looking at experience.
Want to feel this way?
The simple and neat dome structure makes the viewer feel comfortable. You can choose other colors, and you can make various appearances with paint or stickers according to your taste.
The 21-panel omnidom is easy to carry and install due to its light weight, and all assembly is possible in three to four hours with three people, even if you are not an expert.Only simple equipment such as ladders and wrenches are required for assembly.
It has excellent resistance to any bad weather conditions such as typhoons and hurricanes. In fact, the wind escapes through the dome structure and the rain is not absorbed by the surface, making it possible to live in any harsh environment.
You can load up to 20 buildings in one 40ft container for freight shipments, and ship quickly to anywhere in the world at low cost. It is easy to construct and dismantle even in the mountainous areas of islands, where it is difficult to access.
The dome-shaped structure, which boasts the highest thermal efficiency of the building, is excellent in the wind, and the material has an effective resistance. Extremely less heating costs than any structure, saving over 60% on heating and cooling costs.
It can be used semi-permanently based on prefabricated solid structure and high quality. It is a lifelong haven that remains structurally perfect in construction and in situations where repeated disassembly is required.
“Silence is a source of great strength.” – Lao Tzu
- Lower blood pressure, which can help prevent heart attack.
- Boost the body’s immune system.
- Benefit brain chemistry by growing new cells. A 2013 study found that two hours of silence could create new cells in the hippocampus region, a brain area linked to learning, remembering, and emotions.
- Decrease stress by lowering blood cortisol levels and adrenaline. Furthermore, according to a 2006 study in Heart, two minutes of silence relieves tension in the body and brain and is more relaxing than listening to music. This was attributed to changes in blood pressure and blood circulation in the brain.
- Promote good hormone regulation and the interaction of bodily hormone-relate systems.
- Prevent plaque formation in arteries.